About the Firm
The Seaside office of Moberg & Rust, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
has been the site of a law firm since 1951.
Robert Moberg began practicing in Seaside in 1974 after a stint as a Deputy District Attorney in Marion County. Over the years the members of the firm and staff have evolved, but the sound legal advice offered remains.
The key to providing you with exceptional legal services is having dependable, experienced, and resourceful staff members. We believe that we have one of the most competent and experienced legal teams in Oregon.
- Michelle Bolton is the firm's legal secretary. Michelle has been a legal secretary in the area since 1989, working for the firm in several capacities, under several attorneys, at different times. Michelle has worked exclusively for Mr. Moberg since 2002 and is a valuable member of the firm's support staff.
- Catriona Penfield is the firm's bankruptcy paralegal. Catriona is a non-practicing attorney with experience in Family Law, Estate Planning, and Bankruptcy with an undergraduate degree in political science from the University of California, San Diego and a J.D. from the University of Oregon. Prior to joining the firm in 2012, Catriona was the executive director of a local non-profit.
As general practitioners, we are in the unique position to be able to assist you with a variety of legal needs.
- Estate Planning: Wills, durable powers of attorney, living trusts, probate and more -- We strive to meet the customer's needs. Whether you need an advance directive, power of attorney, trust, will, or assistance filing a probate, at Moberg & Rust, Attorneys at Law, P.C. we are attentive, experienced and will devise the right strategy for you.
- Business: From setting up an LLC to ensuring that you meet the annual corporate filing requirements, Moberg & Rust, Attorneys at Law, P.C. is here to help you. Additionally, we are able to provide competitively priced mediation and litigation services to meet your needs.
- Family Law: Divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, parenting plans, modifications, arrearages, juvenile delinquency, legal separation, guardianship. We do it all. Many family legal issues involve more than just forms and court orders. In these difficult times, Moberg & Rust, Attorneys at Law, P.C. strives to reduce conflict and make sure that the resolution is in everyone's best interest.
- Custody, Guardianships and Conservatorships: Whether you are the respondent and need to file an objection, or you have an adult, child or special needs person in your circle that is in need of protection, we are here for you.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm has provided Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy services for over 30 years. We aim to be competitively priced and provide you with competent, discreet and valued legal services.
- Elder Law: Elder law is one of the most important and satisfying focuses of our practice. Many elderly people cannot understand when they are being taking advantage of or why, and that is where we are able to help. With over 35 years of experience handling Elder abuse and related legal issues, we are here to help you! At Moberg & Rust, Attorneys at Law, P.C. we provide guardianship and conservatorship legal services at competitive prices.
- Real Estate and Land Use: We can meet your real estate needs. Whether your issue involves contracts, deeds, easements, mortgages, or other real estate documents, we have the expertise to assist you.