Jeremy Rust began as an associate in January 2010 and became a partner in September 2011.
Catriona Penfield has been a member of the firm since 2012.
Ashley Flukinger became a partner in January of 2017 and has been practicing in Seaside since 2013.
Robert Moberg: Retired before his retirement, he was the founder of the firm and practiced law for over 35 years in Clatsop County.
As general practitioners, we are in the unique position to be able to assist you with a variety of legal needs.
- Estate Planning: Wills, advance directive, powers of attorney, trusts, probate and more.
- Business: From setting up an LLC to ensuring that you meet the annual corporate filing requirements.
- Family Law: Divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, parenting plans, modifications, arrearages, juvenile delinquency, legal separation, guardianship.
- Custody, Guardianships and Conservatorships:Whether you are the respondent and need to file an objection, or you have an adult, child or special needs person in your circle that is in need of protection, we are here for you.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm has provided Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy services for over 30 years. We aim to be competitively priced and provide you with competent, discreet and valued legal services.
- Elder Law: With over 35 years of experience handling Elder abuse and related legal issues, we are here to help you!
- Real Estate and Land Use: Whether your issue involves contracts, deeds, easements, mortgages, or other real estate documents, we have the expertise to assist you.
- Immigration / Inmigración: We can meet your immigration needs. Podemos ayudarle con la inmigración.